Monday, November 5, 2012

// // 6 comments

{FREE} Mini-book: Pilgrim Journey!!




What was the journey across the Atlantic like for a young pilgrim?  Let your early reader discover in this {FREE} Thanksgiving-themed easy-to-read mini-book!


Pages are numbered for child-friendly assembly, and the entire book only uses 17 words in the story!

The file is free to download from Teachers Notebook!  Click here to see previews of all eight pages and download your personal copy!  You do have to register for a Teachers Notebook account, but then you have access to hundreds of other free files!!

Happy reading, and Happy Thanksgiving!!




I may share at any of these parties!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That mini book is great because it is so easy to read. I will have to print it out for my preschoolers. Thanks for sharing at Mom's Library!

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Thanks, Tulip! I work hard to make mini-books for children just learning to read--I'm so glad you can use it!

Unknown said...

That looks very cute! Thanks for sharing at Mom's Library Link-Up!

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Thanks, Hey Mommy!

Unknown said...

Featuring you this week at Mom's Library!

Earning-My-Cape said...

Congratulations! I am featuring you this week at my Super Link Party!
Come on by, check it out, and grab your featured button! :-)
http://earning-my-cape.blogspot.com/2012/11/super-link-party-27.html