Thursday, February 14, 2013

// // 4 comments

Valentine's Heart Pocket Craft



My kids made these last night and found them stuffed with goodies this morning!  The heart pockets make a great Valentine's craft or just a fun treat to say, "I love you!"

Simply cut out two hearts, hole punch around them, and let the kids decorate the front.  Then the kids can "sew" the heart pocket together using a ribbon or string.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Check out this post for more fun Valentine ideas and {FREE} printables!!


I may share at any of these parties!

4 comments:

Erika ~ Prey Species @ www.preyspecies.com said...

Super cute idea! It's like a Valentine's Day Stocking :)

The OT Toolbox said...

That is a cute idea!

willowday said...

I love lacing projects. I think the kids have such a sense of accomplishment with these! Happy Valentine's Day!

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Thanks, ladies! It was a lot of fun for all of us!