Thursday, August 25, 2016

// // Leave a Comment

Penguin Preschool Activities for Penguin Theme or Unit

Penguin preschool activities are the perfect way to mix one of our favorite animals with fun learning! Use them in a penguin theme this winter, an ocean theme in the summer, or just for fun any time you like!



Actually, I was looking through my {FREE} printables, and I realized I had several penguin activities. Then, I started looking through my archives, and I thought, "I've got to put the penguin activities all together!!"

So, today I'm sharing all our penguin preschool activities, organized by subject! I'll be adding to them soon, but I'll link everything back here!

PENGUIN MATH ACTIVITIES:
Penguin Ice Cube Counting With LEGOS {FREE} Printable that combines counting with LEGO fun and penguins!
Penguin Number Line
Penguin Shadow Matching

PENGUIN LITERACY ACTIVITIES:
Penguin Party: {FREE} Emergent Reader Mini Book that rhymes and has pictures of real penguins!
Find the Letter P Chilly Penguin

PENGUIN SCIENCE & STEM ACTIVITIES:

PENGUIN ART & CRAFT ACTIVITIES:

PENGUIN SENSORY ACTIVITIES:

PAID PENGUIN PACKET:
Preschool Penguin Packet (& {FREE} Penguin Shadows Page): This could fit in the math, literacy, and science categories...it has over 30 pages of fun penguin learning activities!




Happy Educating,
Carla


I may share at any of these parties!




Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!




0 comments: