Friday, July 22, 2016

// // Leave a Comment

Ocean Animals Shadow Matching Cards Preschool Activity

These ocean animal shadow matching cards are the perfect preschool activity for an Ocean Theme, matching math activity, or just for fun!


The ocean animals you will find in this set of preschool cards includes a whale shark, threshing shark, octopus, gobi fish, sea star, crab, penguin, blue whale, nurse shark, orca, and a couple more coral reef fish.

I recommend printing them on cardstock and laminating them so you can re-use them longer, but how you print them is up to you!



We like to play memory games with them, but you could also play go-fish type games, glue them to a manilla folder for a file folder game, and more! I'd love to see what you do--feel free to send me an email, leave a comment, or visit me at PreschoolPowolPackets on Facebook!






I have some fun facts about many of these ocean animals in my {FREE} Ocean Animals and Plants Cards here! I also have an awesome Preschool Ocean Animals packet here and a fun Shark Science Experiment here!  


I also have the Ultimate Letter of the Week Resource with almost 500 alphabetized ideas!!


AND, today I'm joining up with other kid-bloggers to bring you an Ocean Themed Unit Study! Be sure to check out these other activities:

Dolphin Facts for Kids from Look! We're Learning!
Ocean Creatures Sight Word Puzzles from Simple Fun for Kids
Jellyfish Discovery Bottle from Schooling a Monkey
Picture Books about Ocean Animals from The Jenny Evolution
Sea Turtle Unit from Bambini Travel
Free Ocean Coloring Pages from Something 2 Offer
Ocean Animals Shadow Matching Cards from Preschool Powol Packets
The Best Ocean Animals Preschool Fun from Natural Beach Living





Happy Educating,
Carla


I may share at any of these parties!



Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!



0 comments: